A risk management, compliance and anti-money laundering expert, Hassan Nasser is a Compliance Advisor at the Dubai Multi Commodities Centre (DMCC).
A risk management, compliance and anti-money laundering expert, Mr Nasser is a Certified Compliance Officer (CCO), a Certified Anti-Money Laundering Specialist (CAMS) and is also certified in Advanced Enterprise Risk Management. He holds an MBA in financial management.
Mr Nasser is currently advising DMCC on compliance and risk management issues.
Mr Nasser is a renowned international speaker and trainer in the following topics:
- Anti-Money Laundering (AML) / Combating the Financing of Terrorism (CFT)
- Fraud prevention
- Commodities markets, physical and financial
- Responsible sourcing and risk management for supply chains
- Basel II and III (capital adequacy regulations & directives)
- Risk management with special emphasis on credit and operational risks
- Corporate governance
- Anti-bribery and anti-corruption
Mr Nasser has delivered lectures at various reputed organisations including banks and other financial institutions. He has also conducted trainings through Marcus Evans, IRR and Fleming Gulf.
Prior to joining the DMCC in 2006, Mr Hassan Nasser held senior positions in the banking industry. He has been General Manger Banking Operations, Chief Risk Officer and Chief Compliance Officer in a very successful career spanning twenty years.