A risk management, compliance and anti-money laundering expert, Mr Nasser is a Certified Compliance Officer (CCO), a Certified Anti-Money Laundering Specialist (CAMS) and is also certified in Advanced Enterprise Risk Management. He holds an MBA in financial management.
Mr Nasser is currently advising DMCC on compliance and risk management issues.
Consultancy & Training
Providing independent expert guidance, advice, reports and training in compliance, AML/CFT, fraud prevention, corporate governance, risk management, responsible sourcing, Basel II & III (capital adequacy regulations & directives), anti-bribery, anti-corruption and commodities markets.
We offer a range of outsourced services including Compliance Officer (CO), Money Laundering Reporting Officer (MLRO) and Risk Management.
Global Compliance is willing to partner with you to provide effective, comprehensive and specialised compliance, AML & CFT and risk management guidance and training. Relying on our extensive knowledge and competence, we offer compliance, AML & CFT and risk management services to companies in the region. Our value of expertise and competence will ensure that your needs in compliance, AML & CFT and risk management are well fulfilled.
Frequently Asked Questions
Why compliance is important?
Compliance allows your business to prosper and grow, while making sure that you are complying with regulations, standards and good business practices, protecting, therefore, the reputation of your business.
What is my role in managing risk?
- Identify, evaluate and assess in a proactive manner all risks that may face my business and preventing it to achieve its objectives.
- Control the identified risk by rejecting it, transfer it or assume the risks with mitigating controls.
What make a good trainer in compliance and risk management?
- Hands-on practical experience.
- Deep and vast knowledge and expertise in the compliance and risk management.
- A good trainer has done it, not only read about it.
How to avoid being a victim of fraud?
- Due diligence, Due diligence, Due diligence.
- You need to practice how to conduct proper due diligence.
- Believe in the statement that “it is too good to be true.
We have over 20 years experience providing expert compliance advice.
Our experienced and expert advisors are always here to help.
Our compliance officers ensure you achieve optimum results.
Request a Call Back
We would be delighted to answer any query you might have about your compliance and risk management affairs. Just use the form or choose one of the alternative methods of communication.